Car Seat Belt Extender E11 Safety Certified extends your seat belt buckle, giving easy access to buckling in so you can be safe with the length you need.
It is ideal for those who otherwise can't buckle up with the car’s existing seat belt by lengthening the seatbelt, including:
- bigger-bodied people,
- people with bulky winter coats,
- pregnant women,
- police officers with bulky utility belts,
- passengers in non-emergency medical transportation vehicles,
- those with limited mobility or range of motion and others.
- Seat Belt Extender requires no installation: just Click-and-Go.
- The car seat belt extender is made of high quality stainless steel and high-quality plastic. Strictly sewn, with high quality, high expandability, etc., to make you feel comfortable and safe.
- The 11 inch extra long extension buckle allows you to breathe easily in the car.
- The metal tongue design makes it easy to install and remove the seat belt extender to ensure safety in emergency situations.
Car Seat Belt Extender car seat belt extender seat belt buckle extender car seat extension strap universal seat belt extender buckle extender seat belt extender for car seat
Please refer to the dimensions and instructions clearly before purchasing. And choose the shortest additional length necessary to buckle up. Extender lengths represent the approximate amount of additional length when the extender is buckled in.
rigid seat belt extender ford taurus seat belt extender 7 inch seat belt extender crown vic seatbelt extender seatbelt extender dodge gm seatbelt extender seatbelt extender chevrolet honda seatbelt extension seat belt extender tesla nissan seatbelt extender gm seat belt extension
Got these for the middle row seats. Nissan has made their seat belt buckles short so that they slip down below the seat level. This keeps them out of the way when laying the seat down for cargo. Butit also makes it difficult to get the seat belt latched. Then we added a booster seat for the granddaughter it compounded the problem.
At first they wouldnt latch to the original ones but I turned them so the press button is on the side closest to your body in the seat. Each press button faces opposite the one it is inserted into. Then they work!
Of course the middle seat belt latch is smaller than the other two seats so it doesnt work in the middle seat. And well have to remove the extenders when collapsing the seat for cargo. But they fit and solved the problem for two seats anyway.