- Easy Use: No need to install, just inserted to use. Highest quality items at the best prices. Seat Belt Extender are E11 Certified
- Wide Application: High-performance buckles, suitable for almost any model. (make sure to measure the width of the cam lock before buying. Make sure that the size of your seat belt metal tongue meets all our measurements.)
- Our safety buckle extender is a metal buckle tongue, The rigid belt with high performance of supper tensile strength, it can bear 1.6 tons of tensile strength, difficult to broken and more safe.Made of high-grade materials that can be repeatedly inserted, and will not fade or stand still when used. Not easy to break and safer.
- Suitable For The Crowd: The extender is suitable for those who cannot use heavy equipment buckle belts in other ways, increase the size of existing seat belts and increase comfort. This includes children with safety seats, drivers with large waists, pregnant women and people with reduced mobility.
- If you have problems with fastening your seat belt or adjusting belt presses, this seatbelt extender is what you need!
Car Seat Belt Extender car seat belt extender seat belt buckle extender car seat extension strap universal seat belt extender buckle extender seat belt extender for car seat
Car Seat Belt Extender Seat Belt Clip rigid seat belt extender ford taurus seat belt extender 7 inch seat belt extender crown vic seatbelt extender seatbelt extender dodge gm seatbelt extender seatbelt extender chevrolet honda seatbelt extension seat belt extender tesla nissan seatbelt extender gm seat belt extender
A perfect accessory for my Subaru Outback 2017. Disables the seat belt alarm and fools electronics into thinking seatbelt is buckled.
Pls use good judgment when deciding not to buckle seatbelt.
New vehicles that can't disable the seat belt alarm are the worst. The beeper drives me crazy. I wear a seat belt the majority of time but if I'm trying to back up a trailer or go down trails, these make it much less annoying
I ordered this for my the back seat of my car - a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport since the buckles are tucked down in the seat making them hard to reach especially for kids. Bottom line, it did not work on my 2015 model but did work in my husbands 2012. In both cars the adaptor clicked into the seat buckle just fine, but in my 2015 the seatbelt would then not click into this buckle but it did in the 2012 model.
The backseat of my BMW 335i Convertible is a tight fit for any car seat/booster seat. It was very hard to buckle the Grandkids in due to the tight fit. I popped in the extender and just like that, it made the process easy. My Grandson can now actually buckle himself in. Love this seat belt extender.